Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Birthday Card for My Best Friend

I am so hooked on this fold. You might have to tell me to stop. I also love this stamp set by Art Impressions called Girlfriends Dancers . You can't tell from the picture but the one lovely lady in popping up in the center fold where it say, "Dance like no one's watching... who can have you committed. I stamped it twice and cut out one of the ladies. This is a large card and it fit in a fancy envelope I had from a sale earlier in the summer.
I gave this to a very good friend and she laughed and said it was going on her desk at school. That is the thing I like the most about this fold is that it makes a card and a decoration all in one. What could be better. 
This was the first card I started but I didn't like the way I cut the girls out. This is were I got the one extra dancer for the first card. But I had these three girls and I figured I should use them. This is a smaller card and will fit in a regular card envelope.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Art Impressions Girlfriends Dancers 

Paper: SU, Lavender Lace, , DP I had
Ink:  Memonto Black, Copic Markers
Acc:  SU  boarder punch. flower that I crochet, SU ribbon, an old button I had and stickles 





Thanks for stopping, 

No comments: