Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color challege #64

Oh my goodness it is Monday and I almost forgot it was time for Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge.
Here are the colors for this week.
The pumpkin pie and cherry cobbler make me think of fall and a wonderful tree I saw here at Snappy Stampin with Arielle.
Arielle is one of my favorite card makers. I love everything she does and am always motivated by here cards and scrapbook pages.
My card isn't near a cute so make sure you check hers out.
Here is my version.
The base is VV, and the tree was cut with my Cricut, I ran the leave part through the CB. The swing was made with a SU punch, and tied with floss. I used PP ink to bring out the embossing folder. I hope you will join us this week at SPCC. I look forward to seeing your creations.

I hope you are all enjoying your day off. I have already spent too much time on the computer. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will get back to you. I always read my comment.
Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the beautiful autumn tree you created!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun fall card. I like the embossed background.