Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Baker's Wife

Today I wanted to show you some cute cards I made at the Baker's Wife in Minocqua, WI. She has this wonderful make and take table and it only cost $1.00 to make a card. The cards change often.
The Baker's Wife's make and take table.

I know you can't buy a beautiful card for $1.00.
Here are two cards that I made:
I added the eyes and ribbon with the flies when I got home.
I love this deer stamp by Penny Black. All three deer are on one stamp.
The Baker's wife has a fantastic sale section. Take a look at this.
Click on the picture to enlarge.
Everything with a Green and Yellow Dot is 40% off. There are Hero Arts, Penny Black and 7 Gypsies stamps. The table to the right of the shelf has a rack of Lizzie Ann stamps, all 40% off.
The Baker's Wife is not an on line store but if you see something you want just give her a called at 715-356-5626 and she will be happy to send it to you. If you are near Minocqua be sure to stop in and check it out.

Thanks for stopping,



2 comments:

Glora said...

Cute cards. It looks like an awesome store.

Patty said...

I love the deer card! The frog one is adorable too! I need to pay more attention to the M & T's when I'm in the store from now on :)