Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stamp Scrap and Doodle Satuday

Happy Saturday! It is time for a Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Challenge.

Our sponsor this week is My Grafico. Be sure to stop by the My Grafico store to see all the new designs. They have so much to offer! The winner will receive a digi stamp collection of their choice up to a $5 value from the My Grafico store!




We have a sketch for you this week.



Here is my card.
I used my Cricut and Gypsy. The giraffe is from B is for Boy. The leaves are a cut from the Storybook cartridge. The background paper is DCWV paper called Animal Crackers. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

I hope you will join us again this week. We had 92 wonderful entries last week. It is so much fun looking at all your cards and projects.

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

christys_scrappin said...

Adorable card!

I am already a follower....hope you can do the same! I am in the spooky blog haunt giving away some blog candy if you are interested.

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

Beebeebabs said...

Sooo cute tfs!!!

Gine said...

stopped by from Simply scrapping crafts
Lots of awesome stuff here
Have a wonderful week

=)

Maureen Merritt said...

Thanks for sharing your blog address in the Blog Center, I've thoroughly enjoyed my visit here. You have some really amazing cards :)

Theresa said...

What a cute card! You did such a great job interpreting that sketch!

Pryn said...

Hello Linda! I am stopping by from SSC :) Your card is ADORABLE!!! Such an awesome sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is excellent! It's just so much fun, and yet the colors are more subdued. Usually when I do cutesy animals I use super bright colors, and I love how you toned it down a bit with the brown and green. It's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the giraffe is going in for a nibble :-) Love all of the cut-outs and the sentiment is perfect! The embossed background really works.
Hugs,
Dee