Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Scrapmaster's Paradice Color Combo #71

Samantha has some great colors for this weeks challenge.
These were so much fun I made two cards.
For this card I used two Cuttlebug folders and my Cricut.
I used SU Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.   I just got, and I think it is so pretty. The stamp set is Trendy Trees. I love this set. I used a SU wheel called Cornelli Lace on the Crumb Cake.  Of the two cards this one is my favorite. Crumb Cake is SU's new kraft. I really like to use this color.


I hope you will join us at Scrapmaster's Paradise this week. Have you been checking out all the new stamps Samantha has been designing. She is just about ready to start shipping. I know I am watching my mailbox.


Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Two great versions of the color combo. Both very autumn looking.

My Nicky is still young - only 4 - so he does not sleep all day yet. His morning starts by running and jumping and climbing and pouncing and chasing and wrestling with this brother. Then he takes a quick nap and starts all over again!

Holly Young said...

Two wonderful cards Linda! I love that cut out tree on your first card, and the second card I really love the layout. Fabulous color combo!

Arielle H Gordon said...

These are gorgeous Linda!!! I love the colors!

Angi Barrs said...

Great colors on this. Love this.