Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a birthday card for you. I made this for my step son's birthday which is on the 13th.
I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch this week for the layout. The card stock is SU Baja Breeze and Sage Shadow. The DP is Basic Gray Max & Wiskers. The fish and fly are from a Bass stamp set from the Angel Company and the sentiment is from SP & Company. I colored the fish with SU chalk. I took this picture in bright sun light and I think it was to bright the sage doesn't show up very good. Oh well Jo will like what is inside more than what colors I used.
My Pink Stampers challenge this week is Birthday. Her baby turned 4 and she is giving away a great cartridge.
Have a great Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping,

PS This card also works for 4 Crafty Chicks. I am getting it in just in time. Thanks to Tamie!

7 comments:

Tamie said...

I like how you used your sketch and the male birthday card is awesome. All of my step brothers would love it as they are fishermen. Linda I sent you an email and thank you for the good new this morning, it made my day! Hopefully it goes threw otherwise my email is at craftychic73 at gmail dot com. I can't wait to save space! Thanks again and I love your card. Hugs and happy Tuesday :)

Tamie

Tamie said...

Oh Linda your card would work for our 4 Crafty Chicks birthday challenge this week. It closes at the midnight tonight. We would love to have you come and play. Have an awesome day crafting :)

girlia said...

Really nice guy card.

jen said...

Awesome job on this!!! TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful masculine card!! Great job!!

Leanne said...

Hey that is pretty cool, thanks for playing with us this week!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Fabulous masculine card. Love the blue colors and mix of patterned papers.