Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Bag

 I made another gift bag with my Peachy Keen Stamps. This is one of those ideas that comes into your head and it won't go away until you do something with it.
The tree was cut with Create a Critter. I stamped the face right on the bag and attached the tree over it. The PK set is called Everyday Character Faces PK-490. The lights are something I have had in my craft stuff for a long time. The little bird is a PK stamp called Winter is for the Birds. PK-M11.  The holly stamp is a SU stamp. I think it is so much fun dressing up these free bags I get from my coffee store. I love that they don't have anything printed on them.  I keep thinking of things I need just for the bags. LOL 

Have a great Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping, 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is WAY too cute! I can't even stand it :)

Patty said...

That bag is just too darned cute! I have some of those lights. I love them! I'm trying to catch up on all the blogs I follow! Wow! I've missed alot!