Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Microwave Beanut Brittle

Hi I just finished another video. Boy they are not easy to do. It takes a long time but I think I did a little better on this one.
One thing I make every Christmas is Peanut Brittle. My family ask for it every year and I enjoy making it. I hope if you watch this video you will give it a try.  Please let me know if you do.
Here are the directions:
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup white corn syrup 
Microwave 3 1/2 minutes stir one time

1 Cup Raw Spanish Peanuts
1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
add peanuts and salt: Microwave 3 minutes

1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
mix in and microwave 1 minute

1 teaspoon baking soda mix well
Pour on buttered cookie sheet, cool, flip, cool some more and break.


The Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping, 

 

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great video! I can't wait to make some of this.

Holly Young said...

Looks yummy!

Dawnll said...

Oh that looks so good. I could almost smell and taste it.
I love the Santa from your dad. I actually found another box of at least 20 more Santa and added them to the collections out. My friends say it looks like a Santa village to visit.
Happy Holidays to you.

Barbara said...

Thanks for a wonderful video. I'll have to try this recipe!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Linda I made this the other day and my family and friends love it. I plan on making a few more batches before Christmas day to give to friends.

The hardest part was getting my glass bowl clean afterwards.