Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday! We are going to get another snowstorm tomorrow so I better get my running around done today. Then I can stay in and craft all day tomorrow.
I have a cute card for you today. I made this for my son. One of his room mates has cats. She lover her cats but my son and the other room mate give her a hard time about them all the time.  I don't know why she puts up with them. 
I made this for the Peachy Keen Challenge to use embossing and one of their faces. This is another face from the cat set. I picked the eyes that looked like he wasn't so happy about that bird on his head. This cat is from the Lite Cricut cartridge Meow. Inside I stamped Have a Purr-fect Christmas. But wait it gets better.
I used another Wobble. I just love these things. 
Okay, I really think this is the cutest card I ever made.  That face is perfect for a cat with a bird on his head and a big bow under his chin. I don't know how Peachy Keen does it but they sure know how to do faces.
What do you think? I would love to know.
Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh this is really cute Linda! I love the little string of lights and the Christmas bow for the kitty's collar!

VICTORIA said...

Wow super cute card. I am a cat lover I have 4 (2 are siamese 7 years old Tom and Jerry) The other 2 are about 2 years old Dottie and Booboo We adopted them when they were Kittens. Neighbors threw them out of house to fend for their selves. Didn'g feed them or anything. There was 5 of them the other 3 perished.

Angi Barrs said...

Super cute. I'm a cat lover too. My little Melodie is sooooo spoiled. She thinks she owns the house. :)

Glora said...

ADORABLE!!!! I can't get over how cute this is!

Patty said...

Adorable! Just adorable!