Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Happy Snowy Saturday!
We are having the most beautiful snow fall today. All the pines are flocked and the snow is softly falling. We are going to cut down out Christmas tree when the snow stops hopefully.

Today's challenge at Stamp Scarp and Doodle is a fun one. This week we would like you to Scraplift one of the DT memebers. So sit down turn on some Chirstmas music and take that well deserved break to visit some of our DT's blogs and find something you would like to lift. It doesn't have to me something they created for SSDS. 
 
This weeks sponsor is Wil freda Designs.  

She has some cute images so be sure to stop by Wil freda Designs to check them out. The winner will recieve 2 images of their choices. 


I scraplifted my card from Amanda. You can see her card here. I thought it was so cute. Her card is a birthday card and mine is a Christmas card.


The glitter brad was is a gift bag I received from my dear friend LeAnne on my birthday. She sent me the sweetest card and a gift bag with a stamp and brads. I was so tickled. The ribbon I got after Christmas last year. It is like seam binding. The first real job I had in a store was at Christmas and I had a cool machine that I would make this kind of bows on. It was a lot easier with that kind of ribbon and the machine. Making this ribbon was the only hard part of this card. I was 16 and it was a very nice jewelry store. I loved it and everyone got the best presents from me that year. The sentiment stamp is from Christmas Emma by SP & Company.
 
Well I am off to do some snow blowing and make room for our tree. Have a wonderful Saturday and I am really looking forward to seeing your cards this week.

 
Thanks for stopping,


4 comments:

Dawnll said...

What a fun clean and simple card.Great job sweetie

Glora said...

This is beautiful. I love how it looks just like a present!

LeAnne said...

Glad you liked your goodies! I LOVE that this card looks like a present...I would have loved to have learned how to make those bows! I used to wrap all my mom's presents and the bows were the BEST part!

Unknown said...

That bow is the cutest ever :)