Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Digi Company Wax Fruit Company

Happy Saturday, Well if you are here looking for a Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday I have to say we are on hold for this week I think. Regina our blog owner has had some family health issues and could really use your prayers. I think we will be using last weeks challenge. I will get back to you as soon as I know.
Today I have a new company to tell you about. Arielle from Snappy Stamping' with Arielle has started her own digi stamp company and she has given it the best name. It is called Wax Fruit Company. I love that name. It brings bake wonderful childhood memories for me. I remember taking a big bite of a wax apple that my Aunt had on her table. You know I remember it tasting good, and she just laughed. Any way I love Arielle's sentiments and I used one with this by LORi Design image.
This was a very easy card. I just colored the image with Copic markers and cut it with fancy scissors. Then I taped it to some SU Real Red card stock.
I love the way you can color in the letters of the main word.
I also used one from this same set called Big Little Words on my mother-in-laws birthday card.
I lined the inside.
Stop over and see all of Arielle's wonderful creations. She is amazing. 
Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Two great cards Linda.....I love how you can colour the digi stamps too. I'm heading over there right now!

LeAnne said...

Aw, this is so sweet! I LOVE her sentiments!!! And your birthday card is stunning! Awesome job!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Linda, you are so sweet, I could cry! Your cards are beautiful!!!

Stef H said...

what fabulous cards. super cute on the first one and gorgeous on the 2nd one. thanks for the heads up on the new co. off to check it out.

hugs :)

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Fabulous cards, Linda! Love the framed flowers -- so pretty! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Hope to see you again soon!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute boy and girl image. I like how you kept the layout simple to make them the focal point.

The flower card is stunning with it's 3D elements and pretty color combo.

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Linda! The birthday card is stunning...the flowers are gorgeous! The border is the perfect touch. I am sure she will love this!

Patty said...

Oh my gosh! I absolutely ADORE that birthday card! It's gorgeous! Love the colors too!