Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Adventure

Hi Everyone,
I want to share my new adventure/venture with you. For the past four years I have using a Young Living Oil called "Thieves" to keep from getting colds from my first graders. Recently I have been going to a acupuncturist to relieve my shoulder pain. She is using these wonderful oils and I am learning so much about them.  I wanted to share with you what I am learning. I have found a channel on You Tube that tells all about the oils better than I can.  This first link is to Kenneth Gardner. He will tell you all about what Essential Oils are. Kenneth dose a great job.
This next video tells about my favorite oil and the one I use the most. Thieves. It has an interesting history. The story is...

Black Plague & Thieves Oil

Century after century, bubonic plague outbreaks decimated the population of Asia and Europe for the better part of a thousand years. Out of this period emerged a legend of four thieves who were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including garlic, cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on themselves before committing their crimes. The proprietary Thieves oil blend was created with this legend in mind. Studies conducted at Weber State University in 1997 showed it to have a 99.96% success rate against airborne bacteria. The bacteria cultures were sprayed in an enclosed area, and Thieves oil blend was diffused for a given amount of time.


I use Thieves when I am going to be around people with colds, going on a plane or feel like I am coming down with a cold.  It also is great for the cold sores I get when I eat tomatoes or strawberries.


Kenneth will tell you in this video many other reasons to use all the thieves products. 
Now my new venture is that I am a Young Living Independent Distributor and I would love to tell you more about these wonderful oils and how they can help you.  If you are interested please contact me. I would love to know everyone was using Thieves.
 
Thanks for stopping,
 
 




No comments: