Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SP and Company New Stamps

Happy Wednesday!
I got a special treat in the mail yesterday. It is time for the new stamps at SP & Company. The set that I got is called Easter Eggy Stamp Set
Here is my card:
This was a quick card. I used glassy accents on the eggs and in the embossing at the bottom. This is a great stamp set with a lot of cards possibilities.
I had a very busy day that started with making this card at 6:00AM. Then I went to Zumba class. Next I want to the acupuncturist. Then a late lunch with my son. He answered a lot of my questions about my blog and I have him working on an image for me to use at a logo. It is so cute I can't want to show you.

I hope you will check out all the new stamps at SP & Company.

This card works for Papertake Weekly Challenge which is three of something. The sponsor is The Ribbon Girl. Ohhhh! I would love to win some of her beautiful ribbon.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh that's so cute Linda! Easter will be here before we know it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors Linda!