Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SP and Company Stamp

Happy Wednesday,
I am pretty excited. I found a new product called L'Bri. It is an all natural skin care product that working on my skin. I don't think I told you about the problem the chlorine was creating all over my skin. Saturday I am having some friends over to learn more about it. If you are looking for something safe for the whole family check out their bog. 
Being a card maker I didn't want to just send the post cards so I dressed them up a bit and came up with this.

I cut the mirror and lipstick from Forever Young. Then I stamped the lipstick with You're Invited from SP and Company Ultimate Sentiments I. I use that set a lot and thought I would never use your invited and look at this here I am using it. This is a great set with many uses. 
Here is a video on how I made this.

Thanks for stopping, 
 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow what a great idea! They look excellent.

Unknown said...

Wow! Super darling. I love the sentiment stamped onto the lipstick - it's so much fun :)

Tracey said...

What a great idea....love the cuts you have used....Perfect!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Love this card, Linda! Great job!