Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

SP & Company Guest DT

I am so excited about SP and Company's new digi stamps. Here is  the card I made using Pretty Lady.

I just love this image. She reminds me of the TV moms from with I was a child. The sentiment is also an SP and Company stamp. That is one of the tickets I bought at the Mingle. It wasn't the winning one but I was thinking how amazing it was that I won when I made this card.

You can read all about my card by going to the SP and Company Blog.

Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda!

Thanks for visiting my blog and what a CUTE card!! Hello from your newest follower!!

Cara

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda!

Thanks for visiting my blog and what a CUTE card!! Hello from your newest follower!!

Cara

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

SiskiyouSue said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting me also! Love your blog, it's fun to see what other people are doing! www.siskiyousue.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Absolutely LOVE this crad! It also reminds me of the TV mom's of old! Great job!