Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday!
Time for another wonderful challenge at SSDS. This week we want to see what you are making for your mothers. That's right it is a mother's day challenge. Just in time, right?
Well here is my card.



The pendants are a stamp from SP and Company called Pretty Pendants Stamp set. I used a SU punch for the flower and some stickers for MOM. The Happy Mother's Day is from two SP and Company sets; Mix 'n Match Sentiments: Holidays and Mix 'n Match: Basic set. 

We hope you will play along. I look forward to seeing all your Mother's Day creations. You have until next Friday to attach your project at SSDS.


Thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, how sweet! I would say that background paper is pretty close to Kiwi Kiss---at least from my vantage point!

Kate said...

Love your card Linda. So Cute.

Kate

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the lattice fence! Such a great touch!

Nati Tristan said...

That's a cute card!

Magento Themes said...

wow...Adorable card. I just love this one. The color you've used in this card was very nice. The knot and gate with flowers are looking great. Thanks for this great one.

Dina said...

soo cute! I have an award foryou at my blog! Hugs! Dina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute, great banner!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is gorgeous that fence and the letters look great I do love your style.
Hugs
Lorraine x