Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper DT Call

Hi Everyone, Thanks for stopping.
Today is the last day to try out to be on My Pink Stampers Design Team. Now that I am only on the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge team I knew I could try out. I would be s-o-o-o trilled to be on her team. Robin's stamps are so much fun and they go with tons of your Cricut Cuts so easily.
 
The Challenge is:  Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......
Orange
Turquoise 
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)
 

So here is my entry...

Here is a peek at the side. You can see the lining.
I love the way it turned out. I thought the colors would be a challenge but I looked through the My Pink Stamper stamps that I have, and Robyn said to use your favorite cartridge.  That made it easy. I used Bloom and Create A Critter. The embossing folder is Birds and Swirls. I colored the birds by using a Zig Emoss writer. It worked great to just make the color pop. The recipe for the card is below.

I have my fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

Card Recipe
Stamp: My Pink Stamper stamp: More Punny-licious
Cartridges: Create A Critter and BloomSU Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
Cuttlebug: embossing folder Birds and Swirls

Paper: White computer paper for lining
Punches MS boarder punch Woodland Branch on lining
Pens: Inkssentials opaque pen white, SU Gable green, Zig Emboss Writer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Others: SU dimensionals, ribbon not sure, brads CTMH

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day,

9 comments:

Missy said...

This is a great card! I like how you added the green to the embossing! Good luck!!

Curt in Indy said...

They would be totally out of their mind not to pick you and you can tell them I said that! LOL Love this card. You always have such an eye for detail. Love this! Good luck my friend. Can't wait to hear that you are on their team! Best, Curt

Kate said...

Linda your Card is super Adorable! Good Luck on the DT Call My Friend. I hope you get it.

Hugs
Kate

Tracey Jean said...

Love the colouring you did on the embossed layer. It really makes a difference in the overall look and feel of the card.
Good luck...

Dawnica said...

Love the tree! Great job!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Dawnica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara I. said...

Wow Linda - love the embossing and all that fabulous tree! The sentiment is adorable and perfect ! Lots of luck for the DT call - they would be lucky to have you on their team!

Sharon said...

Great card Linda!! GOOD LUCK for the DT Call - they would be crazy not to have you!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Well I for one TOTALLY love this little number! I better get a cricut...hmmmm...Good luck on the dt call- they NEED to have you! :)