Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Favorite Things Guest DT Call

Hi Everyone,
My Favorite Things is having a Guest DT call and I would love to be the one. 
The requirement is to inspire them with our gift giving creativity and package up the item. I stated with the package. 
Here is the inside.


This is a picture of the note cards.



This is  a side shot of the box.


Now for the video.




Products used:
Stamps MFT :Just My Type, and Pure Innocence You"re So Sweet
Felt: My Favorite Felt: Sour Apple Green, Banana, and Black
MFT Die-manics Musical Notes
Old watch box and K and Company DP. Ribbon, lace, pearls and a button



I have my fingers crossed!


Thanks for stopping, watching and leaving a comment,
 

12 comments:

Kate said...

Wow Linda this is Beautiful. I hope you get the GDT Spot because this is very nice work.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sharon said...

WOW Linda this is just an amazing box and perfect with the notecard inside!! How could they not love this creation!!! Good luck!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous gift box.....I love the lace detail around the edges and how cute is that image. GoodLuck:)

Dawnll said...

You are perfect for this spot- adorable project as always sweetie. Crossing my fingers for you.

DEBBIE ORR said...

Linda this is absolutely beautiful! they have got to choose you Good luck

Tisha said...

Wishing you luck! It's lovely!!!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Its beautiful Linda. Good luck with the DT call. I love your work. I am finishing up a box for my sister for her BD inspired by you. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous decoration, great idea! Thanks for the video.

Susan said...

Hi Linda!

This turned out so pretty, I love it! You are so talented my friend! I am so sorry I've been MIA a bit, not the September for me, but I'm back. OMG, love the mask on your kitty above...too funny!

Have a great day!
Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Curt in Indy said...

In my humble, personal opinion dearest, if they don't pick you they are certifiably N U T S! I think you are mega talented and I so love your style. This box is just another bit of proof of what I'm saying. And I LOVE how you only used a portion of the typewriter image on your note cards. That is so cool! Great job on this, and good luck! Best, Curt

Dina said...

Hi Linda! This is just beautiful! Great video! Hugs! Dina