Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whatcha doin' Wednesday





Happy Thursday!
I was watching juliewaters74 YouTube video and she asked whatcha doing? I just got the video and it is Thursday. LOL but this is what I was doing today. I love watching Julie she makes the best flowers. I also love SaCrafter. She was making satin flowers today. I had a pillow case that I got at St. Vinnie's to make flowers and today was the day.
Here is the flower:

Here is how I made it.

These are so much fun and they are so pretty in real life.

Thanks for stopping and watch!
Hugs, 

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love the flower, and I love that spice rack spinner. I am always looking for a large one instead of the flat small ones.
Hope your having a great day

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! That is just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Wow, beautiful flower. I think I might have to try that. TFS
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Kate said...

Wow beautiful flower Linda. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Sue said...

I love the flower I can't waite to give it a try. Great idea on the spice rack. Thank you for sharing.

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Linda this is beautiful I watched the video and I am going to have ago, I never thought of using my heat gun, I have some satin scraps that I got from my brothers girlfriend, I also have the Tattered Floral die so I have no excuse. I love how you have sorted your brads into that spice rack, what inspiration, thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Stunning flower. Thanks for the tutorial.

Cindy said...

I just LOVE this flower!!! It is gorgeous!!!