Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stamp Scarp and Doodle Saturday!

Hi, Did you make it through Black Friday? Those of you out of the US don't know what you are missing. LOL I stayed home! It was fun to get in on all of those sales  when my boys were little and I was looking for toys for them. Now it is all gift cards.




We have another fun challenge over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday. Our sponsor this week is Sew Many Cards and the challenge is a color challenge.  The colors are Red, Green, Kraft and White/Cream. I love kraft paper with white ink. I embossed snowflakes and went over them with white ink. The image is called Morty with Candles.  
Isn't he adorable.
I made an easel card.


Please join us this week at SSDS. I look forward to seeing your Red, Green, Kraft and White/Cream creations. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team has created.






Be sure to stop by tomorrow I am starting my week long Birthday Celebrations. There is a prize everyday.  Friday's prize is a Cricut Cartridge. I am so excited to share my week with you.


Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

June Houck said...

That image is cute! Your easel card is super sweet. I love your ribbon, kraft card stock, and bling :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! That moose is ADORABLE and loving the ribbon!! I had to work yesterday... but I wouldn't have gone out anyways... lol... there isn't a TV in the world worth me getting trampled over! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute image! Fun design!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Beautiful easel card. .I love the cute image