Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Christmas Cards



Here are my two Christmas cards for this week.




Christmas Card Challenge  week #12 is to use Paisley and I though of this pretty Graphic 45 paper right away. I used one of my new stamp sets. You can see all of those in the video below.

I used the sketch from Merry Monday Challenge #8 


This next card is one I made for a Christmas challenges last week and I didn't get it posted. I am not sure which challenge it was.
I used one of Heather Ellis's adorable Innocent images.  The image is colored with Copic markers and the Joy is a die cut. The card glimmers. I spayed it with SU all-Purpose Frost White mixed with alcohol. 


My dear sweet hubby gave me a gift card to Archivers for Valentine's day. Wednesday they had a 40% off sale on all of their stamps.  So I went shopping. I love what I got, but now I am thinking that all the new stuff will come in and I used up all my money. LOL  I really did had fun. I was sooooo happy he got me that instead of roses. I think he gets "IT", don't you?


Here is what I got. 


Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the next SSDS challenge.


Thanks for stopping,
 

12 comments:

Lesley said...

Such pretty cards Linda, I absolutely adore those sweet images in the first card and the bow you made it lovely too.

LeAnne said...

Aw, these are sweet---I love the JOY card!! I think your DH DOES get it!!! Enjoy your goodies!

Kate said...

Your cards are so pretty. Enjoy your goodies.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful cards Linda! I love love love the colors and awesome stamps you got!!

Sharon said...

Linda I love both of your Xmas cards!!! Gorgeous papers and cute images!!

RiNNE said...

Two gorgeous creations! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

ike said...

Gorgeous cards as usual Linda. I left something for you on my Blog :-D xx
http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/leibster.html

Shelia said...

very pretty cards. The image in the first one reminds me of "A Christmas Carol" my all time favorite Christmas movie! :-)

coldwaters2 said...

These are two beautiful Christmas cards Linda, I really love that first one in the vintage style, and that second one is so adorable, loving them.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Denise Price said...

Your husband knows how to pick a good Valentine's present!

Your cards are both adorable.

Margo said...

Beautiful paisley paper!
Thanks for joining in at CCC this week!