Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Crafter's Cafe Tag Challenge

Susan at the Crafter's Cafe is having a 

ST. PATRICK'S DAY TAG CHALLENGE


Susan will even send you a free digi. The digital image is called  "LUCKY LEPRECHAUN" He is an adorable Robyn's Fetish image.

Here is my tag.

Here is what you will need to do.
LET'S MAKE A TAG:
1.  We will use the "LUCKY LEPRECHAUN" image.
2.  PM me and I will send you the image.
3.  Make a TAG.
4.  Use GREEN on your tag.
5.  Include a SHAMROCK on your tag.  It can be a stamp, sticker or even hand drawn. 

This challenge will end on March  13.

The PRIZE will be 1 free image of the winner's choice from the RF store and a small suprise "goody bag" of embellishment items.


I colored Robyn's image with Copic markers and cut him out. 
I used some DP, shamrock buttons and ribbon.
At the bottom is some felt grass that I had left from another project.


I also made a card with the same image. He is just so much fun to color and use.




I hope you will join the challenge. Head over to The Crafter's Cafe and join the fun.


Thanks for stopping,
 

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Awwww.....this is so cute! I used to have a little cross-stitched leprechaun I would put on a straw wreath and hang on my door....this reminds me of him!

susan said...

Oooooo! So Pretty! I love your card. Did you use a die to cut the felt like that on the TAG? I have a Sizzix die that looks like that. That is why I am wondering.
Love the ribbon on your card, too.

You are so right! Little "LUCKY" is such a fun image to color.
Thanks for showing us your card at the CAFE!

Sharon said...

Fantastic St Pat's tag & card - love that image Linda and perfect matching shamrocks & greens!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeee that little leprechaun!!!

Kate said...

These are so cute. Love that image.

Hugs,
Kate

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love these.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda what a cute little character he is such a fun one, lol, made me smile, the paper and that ribbon look terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

ike said...

WoW Linda - this is so cute. I love how you coloured him and that Fab felt grass. :-D What is that shaggy fiber stuff you threaded through at the top ? I see this stuff around on Blogs but I don't know what it is ?
Hugz xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi I would like you to send me the free lucky leprechaun. Thanking you in advance, Carol