Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Card-Spiration Week 9

I was inspired by LeAnne from WEEinkling with her adorable butterfly card you can see it here.
I was also inspired by Paige Evans Thank You card on page 42 of Cards magazine March 2012.
Here is my card on top of the one from the magazine. I took a screen shot of it while I was editing the
video.
Here is the video of my making the card. There was almost a disaster at the very end.

Thanks for stopping, watching my video and leaving a comment. I really do appreciate the time you spend with me.
Hugs,
 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great recreation of the card. It looks Awesome my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

Great card - love the butteflies and how you have added the buttons Linda!! Fantastic!

June Houck said...

Cute! I love the buttons on the butterflies. Darling!!!

coldwaters2 said...

I love it Linda, the buttons really look great in the centres of the butterflies, great inspiration.
hugs
Lorraine x