Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Christmas Card

This is 2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #15 and Merry Monday Challenge #11. CCC challenge was this inspirations photo.
And MMC is this sketch
This is that card I made using both challenge. I was a little busy with the nice weather this week to make two before the challenge was over but I will make another one tomorrow.
Here is a peek at the inside. I use a new die cut and embossing folder from SU to make a pretty edges.
I hope you are having a wonderful St. Patty's Day. We are going to Cats later today. I am so excited.

Thanks for stopping,
 

9 comments:

Kate said...

Wow that is so pretty. Happy St. Patty's Day and have fun watching CATS.

Hugs,
Kate

ike said...

Fabulous card Linda. I hope you have a good St Pat's day and I hope you really enjoy Cats. I did - thought it was fabulous :-D xxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the holly and the candles!

Shelia said...

lovely card! I really like those candles with the holly and berries!

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing at CCC this week.

Margo said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for joining CCC!

Jane Wetzel said...

HI Linda- first off...I want a bite of that cake! lol Your card is adorable :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful work Linda!! Love how you combined the sketch with the inspiration challenge!!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Linda love how those candles are displayed the papers and design are spot on.
Hugs
Lorraine x