Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day Saturday!
Oh boy with the warm weather here in WI there will be a lot of green beer going down today!
Well it is time for another challenge at Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday. 

Our challenge this week is a color challenge. The colors are Green and White.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Paper Pretties 



Here is the card I created using one of their new images call Lucky Puppy.
Be sure to check out what the other DT's have created this week.


Please join us this week at SSDS.


Have a wonderful St Patty's Day!
Hugs, 

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Linda this is just so cute - love the green paper and such a cute puppy!!

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Holly Young said...

fun card linda. I love the giant clovers in the background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeee the shamrocks and the little puppy!!!

Kate said...

How adorable is that. Love little puppies.

Hugs,
Kate

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable, Linda. I love how you colored the dog and the gingham paper is the bee's knees.


Blessings,
Teresa

PS - I have a 'use your scraps' challenge on my blog right now and I will allow back-linking just this once.

Dawnll said...

A happy St paddy's Day to you, and such an adorable image and design
Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is totally FAB I so love that image he is such a fun cutie, the design is ACE.
hugs
Lorraine x