Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

SSDS Use Your Stash


Happy Saturday!
This week the challenge is Use Your Stash. That's right use something you have wanted to use and have not.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Whoopsi Dasy Digi
Here is the card I made using a fairy from the sheet of images that is the prize this week at SSDS.

She is colors with copic markers and her dress is paper pieced. The DP and tag are something I have had in my stash that I wanted to use.
I hope you will join us this week at SSDS

Thanks for stopping,
 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Great idea for a challenge!! Love your card - gorgeous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I AM IN LOVE with her!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeee this card!!!

Kate said...

She is so cute. I couldn't even tell that you paper pierced her dress. I thought you colored it in, looks great my friend. Hope your having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Dawnll said...

This is so adorable! Love the colors

kim.scrapper said...

What a beautiful card Linda, gorgeous, tfs

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Linda I do love that image you have used and the wonderful colours, love, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, she's just beautiful! What a lovely and precious card!