Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Jar full of Ribbons

Ribbons, Ribbons Everywhere!
Hi everyone, I love ribbon and have way too much and never enough. LOL
Raisin Boat has some wonderful ribbon that matches all their beautiful paper. 
Here is a little gift I made using a Raisin Boat stamp set called Sealed with a Kiss. 


Sealed With a Kiss





The jar stamp is so much fun and has so many possibilities. This card stands up because....




inside there is a bag with a bunch of little bow that I made. I cut the inside of the jar out and lined it with Raisin Boat Ribbon. Then I tie a bund of bows, bagged them up and attached them in the inside. 



Ribbon Jar 
Stamp Set Sealed with a Kiss. Raisin Boat Cardstock BHC Brighton Beach White

                             Accessories: Raisin Boat ribbon, Copic markers, Memento Black Tuxedo, Velcro strips. Small bows made from RB ribbon and a small jewelry bag.


This was  a fun card to make and a nice little thank you, or hello to a crafty friend who doesn't like to tie bows. LOL

Have a wonderful day and  thanks for stopping,
 

9 comments:

ike said...

Fabulous Linda - what a great idea. I love that little stamp set... especially the froggy :-) xxxx

Kate said...

Wow that looks awesome. Love how you used the ribbons on the jar, great colors too. TFS my friend.

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is an amazing idea!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how you added the ribbons inside!!!! FAB!!!

Tara said...

Linda this is such a super cute idea! Love it!

June Houck said...

Fun use of the mason jar AND your ribbons! Nice, Linda!

Angi Barrs said...

This is sooo super creative. Love it!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've used that image, Linda...and great use for the ribbon as well!!

Sharon said...

Oh wow Linda I just love how you have used the ribbon - very creative and it looks so effective!

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic another wonderful creation Linda, I love how you have used those beautiful ribbons, superb work.
Hugs
Lorraine x