Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Halloween Fun

Last year I made a Captured Fairy Jar and that was fun. But I really like fairies and don't think they should be captured. Now I don't like creepy things and you can capture all of those that you want.  So I came up with the Captured Eyeball. Now it can't be any eyeball. It had to be one from something creepy. So here is the eyeball I captured.
The tag reads, on the other side...

Captured Eyeball
This was the left eyeball of the Ork of Prairie-vill. It was captured in the slim of the Mud Creek on the 13thday of September 2012 at midnight.
Do not open Jar.



I also made some mouse trap note holders. I got the idea for this from shellyhickox.blogspot.com on Pinterest. 
Here are a couple I made.


Here is the video telling how I created the Mousetrap Message Clip and My Captured Eyeball.


I hope you are having fun creating and doing what makes you happy.


Thanks for stopping,
 

8 comments:

ike said...

FABULOUS creations Linda. I left some LUV on your Video too xxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Gosh Linda, your creations are truly awesome! I love Halloween and you've made such gorgeous things here! TFS!
Ira x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are just AWESOME!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the captured eye and love love love love those altered mouse traps!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Kate said...

You are so creative my friend. I just love your creation. Especially the captured eyeball.

Tara said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Love the captured eyeball- very creative

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Linda these are excellent, I love the idea of the first project although eyeballs look frightening, lol, the mouse traps are brilliant and you have designed them to perfection.
Hugs
lorraine x

Sharon said...

I just love these gorgeous creations - what a fun "eyeball" LOL!!! And oh wow do I ever love your "altered" mousetraps - you know I am checking out that blog & I bought some mouse traps today to try this - such a fantastic idea!!!!

June Houck said...

You are so amazing, Linda. These are all gorgeous!