Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Pin Swap for Your Paper Pantry

You have until the fifth to join the swaps at Your Paper Pantry.  They really are a lot of fun.
One of my favorite swaps is the pin swap and this month you can choose between Spooky or Fall. I chose spooky.
Well, cute spooky. The only rule is that you had to have boo somewhere.  Oh, you want to see the pins? Well you have to watch my video to see what is inside this little box.
I hope you like my spooky pins.

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful weekend,
 

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Fantastic Linda!! You are very clever!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant box and pins Linda I have so enjoyed watching your video you are such a talented crafter, I really love how you have lined the box and the pins are awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is just brilliant Linda!! I love love love it!!!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

What a fun swap. That little face is so adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...that is toooo cute, Linda!! Love it!!

Kate said...

OMG How adorable is this. Love the details.

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh.....this is is so cute, it would be cute just if it was just a plain card....let alone all the cute stuff INSIDE!

June Houck said...

Amazing! You are rockin' the Halloween projects, girlie!!