Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

YPP Flower for June

Hello, Boy it has been too long since I have posted. Life has gotten in the way. I am counting down the days until my MIL's house is sold. Only a few more weeks.
Anyway I joined 7 swaps this month at Your Paper Panty. I have finished 4.  the tage swap was quick and easy. Just 3 styles and 6 of each. It was really fun.



The next picture is of the flowers for the flower swap. This was really out of my norm but I really had a lot of fun. We were to make Fluffy Flowers and I loved making them.
Here is the video of how I my the flowers.
The first flower was inspired by Vicky from TryHeart67 on YT. She has a great tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by!
I would love to know what you think.
 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I've missed your creations Linda!!! Love the gorgeous tags you have made and what beautiful flowers!!!!

Stef H said...

wow 7 swaps! i can't do 1 - LOL.

love the tags and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVING those tags and those flowers are AMAZING!!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful work my friend. Love this. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.