Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Mail

Again I have been MIA here on my blog.
I have been very busy and I have some videos coming up soon but right now I want to share the wonderful prize I won from Christina Betts. The card she made for me is so amazing but you will have to watch the video to see it.
The video also has some lovely tickets from Kimberly Vinson.
Here is a picture of the lovely stamp I won from Christina.

Here is the video. Wait until you see the card. Keep in mind that it is 10 time better in person. Thank you again Christina!


Thanks for stopping,
 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyy for happy mail!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love your happy mail!

LeAnne said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot! That card is wonderful! Lucky you!

Sharon said...

You lucky thing Linda!!!!

Kate said...

Sweet, I love Happy Mail.

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWW Linda how awesome this is, all those wonderful goodies, enjoy.
hugs
lorraine x