Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

DiemondDies

I gave the Diemond Dies a try and I really think they are a thumbs up. I love how they cut. I got the Pine Branch because I thought it would be a good one to test if it cuts the fine lines well.  It passed my test with flying colors.
Here is the care I created
I also purchased the tiny butterfly from Diemond Dies.  All the little tiny pieces just fell out. I loved that.  The paper is Raisin Boat Summer Lime and Mud pie. The stamp is Raisin Boat Brick Background. I love that stamp.

Here is a video.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card my friend, Love the Details and Dimensions. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Linda! Wow, what a beautiful card, and I love the pine branches and butterflies cuts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee those leaves and the butterflies! And I kept forgetting to pop over here ... Brookie's birthday is the 4th of Oct :)

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Such detail! I love that BG stamp too!

Sharon said...

Linda this is gorgeous! I love that it has such a "naturistic" feel to it! Love the branches and butterflies!