Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jan 2014 Mail Art for YPP

Happy New Year! It is time to get back in the swing of challenges and swaps at Your Paper Pantry. I was watching Darlene DeVries YT channel today and I was inspired to join the Mail Art Swap at YPP. The challenge this month is to make a postage stamp. The size is around 4X5 so you can attach it to a card base.
Here is what I made.
Here is the video telling what I did to make my postage stamp.

Darlene DeVries video was called Water Color Butterfly. Darlene makes some really beautiful cards.

I also started a ICAD. We will see how that goes. LOL It may be one day. I think I will post them in groups instead of once a day.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement this past year.
I wish you all much happiness and good health in the coming year!

Cheers to 2014,

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow what great "stamps" - love them Linda!!! A very happy new year to you!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just gorgeous!! LOVING that car!!!!

SD pooja said...

I loved the Idea to make a card with postage stamp ! Looks wonderful !