Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rolodex Cards a Day 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63

More Rolodex Cards for you to see.
RCAD58

RCAD 59

The next four cards are a tribute to Dr Seuss.  I am doing a week of Dr. Seuss inspired cards. I  start with one of his wonderful quotes to help me get started.

RCAD 60

RCAD 61

RCAD 62

RCAD 63

I am having fun making these little cards. They are my escape every day.  I have a process video for each one on my YT channel.

I hope you get to escape each day to a place were you can be creative and free.

Thanks for stopping!
Hugs,

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these!!! LOVING that Norman Rockwell one!!!!!!

Kate said...

You have been busy, these all look Amazing!

Lizzy Hill said...

You are doing an amazing job keeping up with these...love that first quote from Dr Seuss...my fave is the heart one...it looks STUNNING!!!

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Linda, So cool!!! I love all of them.
:) Chris / CS Designs