Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rolodex Card 201

I have not been keeping up with my Blog again. Sorry! I am so busy with my YT channel, taking care of Mary and life in general!

Here is a little catch up.
RCAD 185

RCAD 186

RCAD 187

RCAD 188

RCAD 189

RCAD 190

RCAD 191

RCAD 192

RCAD 193

RCAD 194

RCAD 195

RCAD 196

RCAD 197

RCAD 198

RCAD 199

RCAD 200


This is the RCAD for today.

Rolodex Card A Day 201
I was playing with my Silhouette and cut this bike. It is a print and cut. That was the first one of those that I have used in the two years that I have had my Silhouette. They are pretty cool files.
I love bikes and would like to be a better rider. That is something I think I will work on in the next few years.  I do not like riding on streets and we have many bike trails here in Wisconsin to ride safely.  Wish me luck.

Here is todays video about this card.


I hope you are having a wonderful crafty weekend.
Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What an amazing lot of creations on these little cards! I love them all Linda!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda I am impressed and amazed at this top notch selection of cards each one has a beauty all of it's own, the images, colours and designs are outstanding, you really do rock
hugs
lorraine x