Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 237 and YPP Tickets and Christmas Card

Hello, Well it has been crazy around here. I am so glad I worked a head on projects.  Mary is really having a hard time. Yesterday they needed to do a blood transfusion and she was doing pretty good. When they hooked up the second bag she got very confused and anxious. She was having trouble breathing and her heart rate went up. They said it was a reaction and stopped the transfusion. She was very upset and anxious and night time came. This can happen to elderly people. Today they plan on moving her to a nursing home. The heart breaker is when she says she just wants to go home but I don't have my home anymore. Someone else lives there.  It is so hard to see her like this.

Well you are not here for all of that. Here is my RCAD 237. I was making my tickets for the YPP Artsy Fartsy Ticket Challenge and I used one on the RCAD. It is a Ticket to Dream. The challenge is to use embossing.

Here is the video that shows how I created the RCAD and Ticket!


I continued the embossing theme with the Christmas Card All Year Challenge. This is the other challenge I host at Your Paper Panty.
Here are my 5 cards for September.
and here is the video.


Thanks for stopping and please say a prayer for Mary. 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous!!!!!