Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

November Your Paper Pantry Challenge and Swap

This is the 11th challenge I have posted at YPP. Everyone who has played a long now has 55 handmade cards to share with family and friends. 
These little Reindeer were created with my Silhouette ( cut Design ID #22922 ). This can hold a gift card, a check or cash and then it is a book marker. 
This video tells about the challenge.

It is also time for the Artsy Fartsy Ticket Swap. The theme is Christmas Flowers.
Here are my tickets.

Here is a process video on how I created these.


I found a big roll of dark green velvet ribbon at St Vinnie's and it is perfect for making leaves. They flowers were cut from felt and a Tim Holtz die.
Come on over to Your Paper Pantry and join in the fun. It is only $12 a  year and that is the best crafting money I spend all year. 

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by, 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are CUTEEEEEEEEE! I loveeeeee those reindeer!!!!!