Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 286

Well it is Monday and if we followed our schedule we are headed home. Right now it is Saturday night and we are in Livingston MT. Tomorrow we hope to go to Yellowstone. We had a great time with the children and grandchildren but we are both wiped out. 


I did a little art  in a journal I started but I know I can't get a good picture of it in the hotel so that will have to be later. We were pretty busy every minute.
Here is Rolodex Card A Day 286 that I did ahead of time.
This was a quick card I made from trash at the cabin and a real piece of cedar. 
Here is the video.


Thanks for stopping, 

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, how wonderful to see your grandkids! They're so sweet! And what a wonderful rolodex card....SO cool!!!

Dawnll said...

Oh I love seeing a picture of the grandbabies. Hope you are enjoying your time and can't wait to hear about it all. Safe travels