Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 340

Christmas Past! This Rolodex card was created with a picture of my brother, sister and myself from 1961. I was working on Christmas cards for the 2015 challenge over at YPP! Yes I said 2015.  I host the Christmas Card all year challenge, and all the cards for this year are in the mail.  I am so motivated by all of the cards I am seeing I just had to get started on next years cards. The best part is now pressure. I have a year to complete them. 


Here is the process video for you to see just how I created this card.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are having a wonderful creative weekend. 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING the sequins!!!!

LeAnne said...

Love this!! Such a sweet photo! And good for you to start on your cards for NEXT YEAR!